Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today

Today we
Did some puzzles....
Played with play-doh.  I made this gluten-free, naturally dyed  play-doh myself and I must say-- it is awesome!  The colors are so pretty and it works just as well as the name brand wheat version.  So happy to be able to make a substitute so that Julia can enjoy it, too!
Did lots and lots of shoveling.  I'll post some picture updates of the photos I posted last week after this storm leaves tomorrow.  We got at least another 10 inches today.  The snowfall has been super impressive (as is my upper body strength after weeks of shoveling!)

Made Valentines for Willow's class....
Then made fish puppets on sticks in preparation for a big play the girls were planning

The play was a success! Love the blurred image of Willow in the background here.  This is SO how she has been today-- zooming back and forth!:-) 

Also....
Here's a better picture of the artwork bunting we made yesterday.  Love the effect of the watercolors on the hearts!


Off to kiss the girls goodnight.  Snow pictures to come tomorrow (if we survive another day of shoveling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment