Sunday, February 20, 2011

A New Camera!

Woot!  I can finally take pictures again!  There wasn't much to photograph this weekend with a house full of sickies, but here are a few I took today while experimenting with the new camera.

Today I:
 Created more natural dyes to add to my gluten free play doughs....

 Made some natural cleaning spray out of water, vinegar and tea tree oil as part of my New Years resolution to stop giving money to "The Man" (big, bad corporations).

 Made snack bags out of scrap fabric as part of the aformentioned resolution...and to stop using so damn many plastic bags!

Julia Indigo enjoying a snack from the bag.

Made homemade gluten and animal free chocolate sandwich cookies.  They are soft and taste just like HoHos.  SO freakin delicious!


And laid low with a very cuddly, sweet, sick little girl....

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment