Thursday, February 17, 2011

The continued photo saga....

So sorry for the lag in posting!  We did buy a smartphone (an Android) but the pictures it takes are just not good.  They look very "cell-phoney", if you know what I mean.  So, I haven't had many pictures to post lately.  We do plan to buy a real camera in the next few days, and then I'll do a much better job updating this little spot.  In the meantime, here are a few (slightly blurry and very random) pictures from the last few days.

I made a three layer cake for Jay for Valentine's Day, topped with chocolate covered strawberries.  The girls were amazed that strawberries could be dipped in chocolate (needless to say, they ate them all-- and most of the cake, as well)

Yesterday we visited a park.  The snow has melted a LOT in the last week, but we still have a long way to go 
Kinda hard to seesaw when the seat is atop the snow.


Making maple cookies....

 And enjoying a job well done (wish I had taken a picture of the finished cookies-- they were delicious!)

I'll get this picture stuff figured out and go back to regular (and hopefully more interesting) posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment