Monday, February 7, 2011

Enjoy my camera, snow....

Oh, I had some great photos from our trip to the park today.  The temps were actually above freezing, so the  and I ventured to a local park.  We were clearly the only ones who thought this was a good idea because there were virtually no tracks in the snow, despite two relatively warm days in a row.  We had to struggle through thigh deep (me) and waist deep (them) snow to get from play structure to play structure, but, oh, did we have a great time!  The slides led directly onto the snow, so the girls could slide down and keep going a few feet past the end of the slide.  The swings were sitting on the snow, making swinging a little difficult but much funnier, and we had to dig down to the benches.  Once we dug down to the seat and sat down, we were actually below the surface.  The pictures were great....at least I think they were.  I don't know because my camera apparently fell out of my pocket and some point in the merriment and will probably remain buried until Spring.  Sigh*.  I think this is someone trying to tell us to finally get with the times and get a smartphone (I don't even have a cell phone-- that is how anachronistic I am).  So, I am off to research phones (any recommendations?) and will hopefully have some photos up in the next few days.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment