Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring is in the air

Picking Willow up from school.  They play outside regardless of the piles of snow...as long as the temperatures are above freezing.  I pick her straight up from the playground, dressed in her winter layers.  I can't imagine what it must take to get 15 preschoolers dressed and ready to play in the snow when it takes me 20 minutes just for my two!

A snow walk in the melting snow means lots of opportunities to stomp in puddles.

Willow loved her kindergarten registration/orientation today (the first of at least four!).

Continuing work on our mixed media, multi-day art project.

I picked up a cool new game on our last visit to Savers.  It involves using different shaped blocks to create a design exactly like the one on the card you draw.  A great game for observation, motor skills and shape recognition!

The art nook.  Love all the beautiful colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment