Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kids are funny

A few funny things Indigo has said lately:

"I am so demanding" (said often, usually to herself )

"Delectible!!"  Always said enthusiastically in response to my baking.

"How bizarre!!" Said in respone to anything that doesn't make sense to her.

"I'm afraid"  As in..."I'm afraid I am the ice cream man today" (an actual sentence I heard this morning).  She uses this one a lot these always and always sounds like a little professor.


And our personal favorite... "Hi.  I am a new girl.  They call me New Orleans"  She says this one ALL the time and it never ceases to entertain Jay and I.  I have to record her saying this because her inflection is just priceless.


Of course, Willow says lots of funny things too!  I'll have to confer with Jay and make a funny Willow sayings post next!

Indigo's current treasured possessions (she plays with them, pushes them in her baby stroller and they even come grocery shopping with us)--her Charlie Card (ticket for the Boston subway system) and a peso that she found in a parking lot (she calls it her lucky penny)
Willow's Amaryllis finally bloomed, much to her delight.
This girl loves stripes-- the more the merrier!

Look at all that glorious grass!! After two months of only seeing snow, the green reminds us that Spring is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment