Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photos from today

I caught the bug that went around through the rest of my family, so I'll keep this short and just post a few pictures from the day....

First, the girls decided to have a "blind taste test" (how do they even know what that is???) by closing their eyes and biting pieces of wooden play bread.  They would guess what it is and then trade slices and try again.  They crack me up :)

It snowed again today-- just a couple of inches this time.  So, we headed out to do a little shoveling.  Indigo always wants to help, even though her shovel is too big and it is hard to grip with those bulky mittens on.
While Indigo worked, Willow enjoyed an icicle:

Todays art project took place in the snow.  I gave Willow a squeeze bottle of watered down paint and encouraged her to use it to "draw" all over the snow.  The results were pretty cool:

I couldn't find my other squeeze bottle, so I gave Julia a squirt bottle filled with blue paint, which she happily sprayed all over the snow:
I also started making a yummy treat, but I'll post more about that tomorrow.  Now off to catch some sleep.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment