Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to Willow!

Today Willow turned 5!!  She had a wonderful, simple birthday full of activities that mean a lot to her-- bike riding, lunch with Mommy, special time with Daddy (who took the day off work) and "late" night movie watching.  She expects so little at this age and is so easily pleased.  Such a sweet, smart, funny girl!
Lunch at Mo's-- a new restaurant in Natick.  It serves healthy Mexican-- something I have SO missed from Oregon.  I was surprised to see so many options that were clearly marked vegetarian.  You don't see that kind of thing around here very often.


Happy girl

Inside of the cake.  I was attempting to make a vegan, gluten free rainbow cake but was thwarted by my refusal to use artificial food coloring.  The natural stuff just isn't as bright.  It still tasted awesome, though!

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! I justremembered that we became mothers on the same day! I mustknow how you did that rainbow cake!!

    ReplyDelete